1. What are your regular products?
As a professional manufacturer and exporter, we offer quality custom-made knit garments with huge and diversified ranges for men, women and children. Our main products are T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Muscle Tops, Dress Tops, Polo, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Hoodies with Zipper, Sweat Jackets, Fleece Jackets, Sweatpants, Trousers, Joggers, Shorts, Pajamas, Loungewear, Nightwear, Bathrobes, etc.
2. What Material do you use?
We use a varieties of materials including:
– Organic Cotton
– Cotton Slub
– Cotton / Polyester (CVC)
– Polyester / Cotton
– Cotton / Viscose
– Cotton / Modal
– Viscose, etc.
>>> with or without Spandex
3. What Fabrics do you produce?
We produce a varieties of fabrics including:
– Single Jersey
– Double Jersey
– Heavy Jersey
– Sweat Fleece (with / without brushed inside)
– Cross Fleece (with / without brushed inside)
– French Terry
– Thermal, etc.
>>> With or without Spandex attachment.
4. What types of print do you do?
We do almost all kinds of screen printing including:
– Water-based Print
– Pigment Print
– Rubber Print
– Plastisol Print
– High-Density Print
– Crack Print
– Foil Print
– Flock Print
– Embossed Print
– Discharge Print
– Photo Print
– Heat Transfer Sticker Print
– Digital Print
– Sublimation Print, etc.
5. What other artworks do you do?
– Almost all kinds of Embroidery
– Stone Works
– Stud Works
– Sequins, etc.
1. Are you a manufacturer or buying agent?
We are a direct manufacturer of knit garments in our own factory since 2006.
2. Did your factory is audited?
Yes, our factory is amfori BSCI audited. Last audit was conducted on 18 October 2020.
3. Do you have an in-house quality system?
Yes, we have a Comprehensive Quality Management System and we follow this strictly to from material selection till final packaging.
4. Do you have facility for custom-made OEM production?
Yes, we produce custom-made garments based on the designs, details and specifications as provided by our buyers.
5. How Can I Contact You?
Mobile: +8801979680000 (WhatsApp)
6. What is your delivery term?
We prefer delivery based on FOB. We also accept CFR.
7. What is your payment method?
We prefer L/C at Sight condition.
We also accept TT if the total order value is less than US $ 10,000.00
8. What are laboratory tests?
Yes, we do test our fabrics and complete garments by accredited laboratories as per our buyer’s requirements.
9. What is your MOQ?
Our MOQ is:
– 2000-3000 pieces per style
– total 10,000 pieces per order
10. What is your delivery lead time?
60 Days to 90 Days depending on the styles, material and order quantity.